Draft Landscape Masterplan for Bald Hill Reserve
Wollongong City Council invites you to provide comment on the draft Landscape Masterplan for Bald Hill Reserve. Comments will be collected from 3 October until 13 November 2012.
Council has worked closely with stakeholders and the community during the past six months to develop a draft plan for the scenic lookout that takes into consideration the needs of a wide range of users. We’re keen to hear what you have to say about the draft plan. Hover your mouse over the blue information buttons on the map to find about more about elements of the design.
Two easy steps to have your say
- Step 1 - Pinpoint the location of your comment
- Step 2 - Record your comment
Step 1 - Pinpoint the location of your comment
- Grab a pin - click and drag with your mouse, release when you've found the location you want to comment on. Once you're happy with the location, click Make a Comment.
Search for Address
If you have any questions about how to use the Collaborative Map, please contact 1800 657 248 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 2 - Record your comment:
- Fill in the comment form - your short description will then be visible on the website for other users to see.
- You can then provide additional information if you choose to in the additional information field.
- Leave your contact details if you would like to receive an email confirmation of your comment.
If you have any problems with using the map below please contact the project team at email@example.com or phone 1800 657 248